List of all TGear versions, links, and bugs.
Released on Sep 8, 2013.Added:
- Preferences menu.
- Fixed very high CPU usage, when scrolling the text.
Released on Sep 7, 2013.
Finally a stable version! Now you can download it here.
Don't forget, TGear is for Linux only!
Disabled 'Execute' command.Added:
- Line numbers.
- Un/fold option.
- A lot of other stuff.
- Fixed the nasty bug!
- Problem with Execute command.
Released on Sep 6, 2013.Added:
- Added a lot of menus (currently working menus are File and Edit).
- Execute command... Still working on it.
- Fixed opening/saving files in UTF-8.
- Fixed highlighting problem.
- Nasty bug! Sometimes random lines appear in the background: change background colour to dark grey.
- Problem with Execute command. I think I will disable it for now.
Released on Sep 4, 2013.Added:
- Syntax highlighting is added. Still WIP.
- No fixes in this version!
- Files weren't saved in UTF-8 format.
- Same with opening: they couldn't be opened in UTF-8 format.
- Syntax highlighting wasn't working correctly.
Released on Sep 2, 2013.Fixes:
- Fixed tab closing.
- Fixed crashing.
- Files aren't saved properly in UTF-8 format.
- The same with open: they can't be opened in UTF-8.
Released on Aug 29, 2013.Bugs:
- Tabs are not closed properly.
- TGear crashes if there is more that 1k lines of text.
TGear by Victor Kindhart is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.